Baysource Amino Acid is light yellow powder, excellent flowing, dissolve totally and instant, easy to wet.Amino Acid powder contains 18 varieties of L-Amino Acids. It is widely used as base fertilizer in all kinds of agricultural crops. It contains 18 fre L-amino acids including 9 kinds of necessary amino acids.Amino acid is completely water soluble. Additionally, it provides organic nitrogen in free amino acid form which can be directly used in plant. Amino has the advantage that it adheres very well to leaves, because of its high viscosity, and it acts as an organic chelator of certain trace elements. Therefore it is widely used as a foliar fertilizer in combination with other water soluble fertilizers and in combination with almost all commercial plant protection agents to enhance their efficiency.
Other Names: Compound amino acid,Amino acid fertilizer,Amino acid for plants,Amino acid plants fertilizer,Amino acid fertilizer powder,Amino acid organic fertilizer,soyabean amino acid.
amino acid powder
Light Yellow powder
30%; 45%; 50%; 80%
Animal / Plant soybean
①1kg alum bag in carton; 5kgs Alum/Paper/PE bag in carton; or as requirement
②10kgs/20kg/25kgs Paper/PE/Plastic woven bag; Or as customer requirement.
③ 800/1000kgs pp woven jumbo bag..or as customer requirements.
Stock & Loading:
①200Mt produce capacity per day and Sea port regular stock makes fast delivery;
②40ft container load capacity: 25Mt
• Amino acid promotes the formation of photosynthesis and chlorophyll
• Amino acid enhances plant respiration
• Amino acid improves plant redox processes
• Promotes the metabolism of the plant
• Improves nutrient utilization, improve the crop quality
• Absorbs quickly, and shortens the growth cycle
• No residue, improves the physical and chemical properties of the soil
• Improve water retention, fertility and permeability of soil
• Enhances metabolic function and stress tolerance
• Promotes cell division and increases metabolism
• Amino acid stimulates fast, multi-crop rooting
• Stimulates and regulates the rapid growth of plants
• Promotes robust plant growth
• Promotes the absorption of nutrients of plants
1) Field Crops and Vegetables: 1-2kg/ha at period of rapid growth or nutritiona stress, 2 times at least through growing seasons.
2) Tree Crops: 1-3kg/ha at active growth period, 2-4 weeks intervals through growing aseasons.
3) Grapes and Berries: 1-2kg/ha at active growth period, 1 week intervals at least through vegetative growth period.
4) Turf: 3-6kg/ha at active growth period.
5) Ornamental Trees, Shrubs, and Flowing Plants: Dilute at rate of 25kgs in 1 or more steres of water and spray to complete coverage.